Wednesday, December 14, 2011

cookies!

Hi.  It's been a while.  Sorry I have been so absent, but my time has been spent in a very worthwhile way taking care of my baby boy.  Now that he is older, and a little more self-sufficient I am hoping to be back more consistently.   I have been cooking, I just haven't been taking pictures of what I cook.  This is sad because I love to photograph food.  So, I have two goals to share with you today.  
Goal number 1: keep a camera in the kitchen so I can snap some photographs while I cook
Goal number 2: Bake every day until Christmas
Hopefully the combination of these two goals will give me a lot of new stuff to post in the near future!  I have already baked chocolate meltaway cookies, jelly roll cookies, and brown butter butterscotch cookies.  The reason that I am making this a goal is because baking is so relaxing to me, and I find myself overly stressed on a regular basis these days.  trying to get out of the house and get stuff done with a 9 month old who hates the car in tow is no easy task.  If I take time for myself to do something that I enjoy each day I am happier and better able to enjoy my son the rest of the day.  So here is my goal, and I hope to be back with a lot of pictures and recipes for you when these two weeks of baking are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment