Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bleeding Heart Bakery Reviews

We recently bought a Groupon for a variety box from the Bleeding Heart Bakery.  This box includes a lot of yummy stuff!  I have never been to this bakery before.  It is super cute and I have always wanted to go in and try it, but I have heard mixed reviews because it is definitely on the pricey side and some people do not think that the quality matches the price.  Others have said that they love this place.  Through this box I will decide for myself. The box includes 2 Take a Hike Scones, a variety of six cake balls, a Verruca Salt Cupcake, a Red  Velvet Cupcake, 1 Lemon Bar, 1 S'mores Brownie, and 1 Rockie Road Brownie.  The bar/brownies/scones are all gigantic!  They look delicious, I can't wait to try them!  I will dedicate a post per item to review and show you pictures.  I can tell you already that they have their presentation down.  Everything is very aesthetically pleasing, the color combinations are nice, and their in-store displays make you want to order one of everything.
Stay tuned for my reviews!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pics and hear the reviews. May have to stop by there when I'm in the city next time :)

    ReplyDelete